Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drove from Victorville to Seattle and back and only saw 3 :ssr on the road:

8-4 Redline Red going south out of Sacramento about 3:30 p.m.

8-5 Ultra Violet "DOUGSSR" going north towards Grants Pass 10:45 a.m. Thought someone had stolen my :ssr until he passed me and I got a look at the plates. Got past me before I could get the camera out...

8-9 Richochet going north out of Cottage Grove around 10:00 a.m. First one I have ever seen on the road.

Also saw one Slingshot on used car lot in Grants Pass while driving around town looking for an espresso shot not in a car wash :lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
SSR Sightings

Are the SSRs that rare or is just where I live.
Here in Scottsdale Az. I see at least 3 or 4 every day. Granted they may be sometimes the same ones but they seem to be much more popular here than in many other areas. I still get lots of looks and I make my normal every Saturday Morning Car Wash run where everyone stops and looks. The Local Car Dealer has 3 at any given time on the lot.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are really that rare. :) I-5 to Seattle is a long stretch of highway through some major cities and we spent some 48 hours :cuss driving on it round trip. I see one SSR everyday @ about 4:30 as it drives past my house...otherwise, there are about 5 more within a 25 mile radius around me but don't see them too often, about one per week, or so. My son lives in downtown Los Angeles and he never saw a :ssr until I got one....

·
Premium Member
19,882 Posts
ssr sighting

up here in northern cal I dont see to many either mine is slingshot yellow only seen 3 others and 1 red . drove mine to work today man its fun even though it takes me about 15 min. to work still only got under 3000 miles on my 04 since may :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :flag
undefinedundefinedundefined

1 - 4 of 4 Posts