Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I'm kinda insulted that the Lexus SC430 was in there. I love those cars and they put the SL Mercedes to shame for longevity

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. I live near Santa Fe New Mexico. One of the biggest art mecca's in the world. Frankly, most of what I see there is ugly to me. Oh... and ya wanna talk ugly... how about new born babies... Yikes!

I find the cars on this list to simply be a unique vision. Although perhaps a little warped.

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
I'm kinda insulted that the Lexus SC430 was in there. I love those cars and they put the SL Mercedes to shame for longevity
L E X U S = Latest EXample of Unnecessary Spending :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but if I was on Wheel of Fortune and had my choice, I'd take the "lex" and immediately sell it and buy the nicest SSR on the market or a top of line Impala Premier. Just a loyal Chevy man "eric" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Everybody has an opinion, some who should not, have web access they are too ignorant to get a grasp of their written content.
After the event of Facebook, I'm more than happy to appreciate that if people believe everything or even anything they read on the net these days, then happily ignorant is THEIR problem, eh.

I'm too damn old and fixed in thinking anymore to appreciate idiots and what they think, the idea of science, math and even the mundane concepts of Geography, coupled with an illiterate Nation of people who only have one language, they can barely (at best) navigate on a good day, gives credence to the "Idiot faction".

Funny, well sort of.

Cheers

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
I'm too damn old and fixed in thinking anymore to appreciate idiots and what they think, the idea of science, math and even the mundane concepts of Geography, coupled with an illiterate Nation of people who only have one language, they can barely (at best) navigate on a good day, gives credence to the "Idiot faction".
What? Where? There are over 350 different languages spoken in US homes.
Personally I think it's a good thing if everybody speaks the same language in public.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
L E X U S = Latest EXample of Unnecessary Spending :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but if I was on Wheel of Fortune and had my choice, I'd take the "lex" and immediately sell it and buy the nicest SSR on the market or a top of line Impala Premier. Just a loyal Chevy man "eric" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:
As am I. Own 3 Chevy's myself Still love the Lexus SC430 Stunning car with a stunning interior and a retractable hardtop that rarely needs fixing.

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
:|

Well, as to some of those on that list, the Pontiac Aztec and Nissan Juke...........are stunning in their apparent attempt at ugliness.:surprise: You'd be hard pressed to come up with a ride any more ugly than those..........perhaps one of those Peugots.......or how ever it is spelled.....they are butt ugly and always have been.:frown2:

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Bruce, think you missed the content intended theme, it's those with one language (English) and can't use it. Obviously I agree with your comment.
Another way to look at this is a few years ago the local large newspaper moved the reading age down from twelfth grade to eighth grade, many of those exiting school marginally, write reviews and for me "General" reviews are worthless. Successful reviews are through knowable people, like here, that are worth paying attention to. I quit buying magazines because of bias, same with online reviews that are not connected to a specific area of interest.

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
I know there has always been under educated people, unfortunately there are some who work at it these days. They have become glaringly prominent on social media.

Print media has suffered because there are so many competing sources of information. Unfortunately many of these sources have resorted to publishing outrageous crap because rather than being paid by subscriptions they are paid by clicks, traffic, even if it comes from offended people. Look at the traffic they got from people clicking on the link here to see how bad it was.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you James Dean for the only response I was looking for!...lol. You other heathens go get a drink for gods sake....sheesh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts