Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead Got word that my Nov. build date is now moved to Feb. and my SSR is going to be an 04 instead of an 03. I was supposed to have it by Dec. but orders got pushed back recently. Many of us are going to be surprised soon to get a similar message from their dealership. Mine was the very first one to be ordered at this dealership and I was a little surprised that GM did this to them. The dealership is quite honest and reputable and I don't blame them so I am sticking with them, since they did order my truck at MSRP. I have been waiting so long for this thing and now another delay. The way things are going, I would not be surprised if they change my order again, so I am not counting on Feb. either. Why can't GM do things like the other auto makers when promising a product? They advertise a product, deliver it and say how much it is going to cost and charge just that. We have been promised SSR's in summer 03 and now it will be August 04 for some of the dealers out there before they get their very first one! That's crazy! I wanted to change the color to the blue since that is an 04 choice, but found that if I change from black to blue, my order will be put at the bottom of the heap and I may not get my SSR until fall of 04. Forget that, I will stay with black. Man am I pisssseeeeedddddd offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff........Thanks for nothing GM!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Is this a new REALITY show from GM?

A few days ago I posted that my fully loaded red SSR

was in Phoenix...a mere 8 hrs away to Las vegas..

As of today . the dealership says it is in Baltimore!!!!!!

Why is it there???????????????

Hope someone has the answer soon!!!!!!:banghead

Cruzned, I know how you feel now...hang in there,OK?

Your lady(seeing red)

Lizz

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no big deal...

:banghead When I first got the news, I got so upset, I went to the gym for two hours and did twice what I normally lift. Once I got that out of my system, I realized that I may be better off getting mine down the road anyway. The bugs that first come up will probably be worked out and my dealer is a straight shooten honest guy who won't let me down, which is more than I can say for all of the dealers here in Virginia! So much for southern hospitality in my state. Oh, and the GM slogan, "Chevy, we'll be there for ya!", does not seem to be relevant to the SSR issue. Just where is the "there" they are talking about anyway? I still feel pretty let down by Chevy in general....:-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts