Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Or Glass Of Beer......

Buffalo said:
That wing on the SSR looks like somebody just stuck on an old ironing board. Not my cup of tea.
Ditto :agree

RickSSR :cool

H

·
0 Posts
harmon

Buffalo said:
That wing on the SSR looks like somebody just stuck on an old ironing board. Not my cup of tea.
Wings are for birds :nopity :nopity :nopity :nopity

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Ricky Racer . . . . so typically juvenile

If its part of the original design by the builder of the vehicle, fine, but those addons (even aftermarket) "wings" are just what we always called RICKY RACER CRAP. :cuss

Similar to the old adage, "If it won't go . . . . chrome it ! ! " :lol

Gary (WearyEagle)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looks Bad but the Prowler Looks Great!

wallygator said:
When I saw this on the Prowler site! To each his own , but viewer beware, you may have an enormously sick feeling in your stomach after viewing.

http://www.prowleronline.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/008901.html

Wally

I know that SSR looks bad (really bad!). :banghead :banghead

On the other hand the Prowler looks GREAT!!! :yesnod :thumbs

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Registered
186 Posts
That obstruction can't help rear view vision

Hope the owner doesn't have to back it up too often. That spoiler creates a heck of a blind spot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey guys,
this ssr is mine and i think it looks good, got a few copliment, any ways i am currently installing a new engine, lambo doors & subwoofers are on the way.
to each his own....

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

Moe you handled that well … :thumbs ..... age, home location, prier influences, all play a part in what someone thinks is cool. When we modify we must expect it to be not accepted by everyone. And that dose not make the nay Sayers wrong either. It’s all personal opinions. That’s why I think you handled this just right. :thumbs

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
moe said:
hey guys,
this ssr is mine and i think it looks good, got a few copliment, any ways i am currently installing a new engine, lambo doors & subwoofers are on the way.
to each his own....

I want to see pictures of the lambo doors when you are done :yesnod

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Out of all the spoilers and wings I liked this one best. i wonder if they make one for the SSR.

Attachments

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

See what I mean FOCKS :lol was raised on a Chicken ranch and his mom was a nurse in the old age home. FOCKS :lol like that spoiler while others don’t. It’s all relative to your path thru life. :yesnod

1 - 20 of 32 Posts