Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you who did not get a minnie banner of "I cruised Woodward" August 20th, 2005. I have 20 more. These look like bumper stickers. We get them thru my husbands business. He advertises with Cruis News. I will mail one to anyone who would like one. PM me with your mailing address. If I can, I will try to get more, as I would like all of you who cruised Woodward to have one.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I have several of the GM powered Woodward cruise winshield decals. If anyone that was there didn't get one PM me with address and I'll get you one. Anyone else after that first come first served until I run out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I sent you a PM but in case you don't get it I'll take one the next time you come north. thanks :seeya

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woodward Minnie Banners

hotrodgirl said:
For all of you who did not get a minnie banner of "I cruised Woodward" August 20th, 2005. I have 20 more. These look like bumper stickers. We get them thru my husbands business. He advertises with Cruis News. I will mail one to anyone who would like one. PM me with your mailing address. If I can, I will try to get more, as I would like all of you who cruised Woodward to have one.

I'll be mailing out the "I cruised Woodward " next week. I know that some of you returned home a few days after this posting. If you would like one and missed the post. Please PM me with your address.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Banner Mailing

OK for all of you who PM'd me about wanting the "I Cruised Woodward Aug. 20th 2005. The mailing is going out tomorrow. I got a little behind with my Dad being in the hospital. This is your last chance if you want one.
The following list is who I heard from:

Marc
Big Jim
B Ditton
Michael Fox
drbob
Marty Sherry
wingrider

1 - 5 of 5 Posts