Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before getting onto the interstate on-ramp from a surface street yesterday, I put my right indicator on. It is a gentle turn and since I was paying more attention to the road, the rain and the radio, I didn't notice that the indicator was still on until I noticed the message on the DIC telling me that it was. Darn, this thing is smarter than I am! :grin2:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
birthday

If we could just program it to tell us when our wife's birthday is and our anniversary it would really be doing something.:grin2:
My 1988 Buick Reatta could do that. You could also program it to tell her when she drove the car.........Way back in 88.

Bird

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
I did the same thing today after a slight turn the truck starts beeping and it's OMG what is going on than I see the turn signal still on

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
It starts beeping just after it's sure you'll be embarrassed when you find out you've been driving a mile with it on.
Because I'm damn near deaf my solution was to install Muth Mirrors from Simple Engineering.
:|
In all the extra "stuff" in boxes that I got with my SSR, is a set of those mirrors. Guess I'll tackle that install some time this Fall. Not looking forward to yanking the door panels and crawling under the dash, etc. to deal with the wiring, etc.

Somehow my body "parts" don't want to contort and bend like they used to.:frown2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts