As I told everyone earliar, I had a deposit on a SSr that the dealer was getting in, already ordered by him. They wanted $5000 over for the vehicle. Thanks to everyone here on this forum I went to GMbuypower and found a dealer who will sell me a 2003 SSR for MSRP. The other dealer went nuts on the phone with me when I told him I was passing on his offer. I had $5000 down on this vehicle but signed no papers. The dealer said he would not return my deposit and he was so rude. I gave him a opportunity to sell it to me for MSRP but he reclined the offer. I might have to wait until December for the vehicle but it is winter in PA anyway. What do you think? I asked him if he had the chance to save $5000 wouldn`t he do the same thing?