Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Styles Sport Roadster
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I felt like I hit the lotto I picked up the top radiator hose from O'Reillys for my 2004 . With vet discount out the door $119.96 the kid told me this as the only one in Las Vegas. Now it goes into the SSR storage box. I will buy the lower one from them also. Keeping hoses and belts is just a little insurance.Anyway today was a good day. Haven't had too many good days lately wife is going to have other hip done Thursday the 12th she has had a lot of surgery the last eight years.

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
I felt like I hit the lotto I picked up the top radiator hose from O'Reillys for my 2004 . With vet discount out the door $119.96 the kid told me this as the only one in Las Vegas. Now it goes into the SSR storage box. I will buy the lower one from them also. Keeping hoses and belts is just a little insurance.Anyway today was a good day. Haven't had too many good days lately wife is going to have other hip done Thursday the 12th she has had a lot of surgery the last eight years.
Hope all works out for your wife on Thursday! I had new hips installed in 2010 and 2011. They been working like a charm and no more pain!

·
Registered
230 Posts
have to do PM work on Wifes also I guess

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,359 Posts
I think the hoses are coming available again so shop around and don't pay inflated prices for them. I got one off Amazon about 2 weeks ago and it was only $54. I also see they are showing the AC Delco ignition switches available again. So some of these parts are getting back in the system. If everyone doesn't go crazy with hoarding them it should return to normal again.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Tell your wife Happy
Mother’s Day, and good luck with the surgery…

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,175 Posts
.Anyway today was a good day. Haven't had too many good days lately wife is going to have other hip done Thursday the 12th she has had a lot of surgery the last eight years.
Hopefully your wife will have a quick recover and regain her health. 🙏

Nick

·
Registered
2005 Ricochet Silver over Smokin Asphalt
151 Posts
I hope her surgery went well and pray for a speedy, full recovery.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Did the Misses hip surgery go well, we all hope so.

·
Daily Driver
9,390 Posts
She's going the right direction, just slow going?
When i got new hoses I put them on to make sure they fit and held pressure, then took the still good old ones for the emergency supplies kit confident they would get me home.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts