Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son gave me "SSR an American Original" for Christmas and I just finished reading it tonight (OK, OK, I know I'm a slow reader!).

This book is a "must read" for all of us SSR folks! It has lots of great "insider" info and even plenty of quotes and insight from our own "Freezer". After finishing this book I am just as excited about my SSR as I was the night I brought 'er home.

I swore I wouldn't use a credit card for the MagnaCharger, but after getting all excited by the book . . . . . . :lol

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
There are several places to get it. We(my wife) bought me one for Christmas. She found it on Amazon at a good price with free shipping.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Me too

I got the book, too...thanks to some helpful posters on this site. I asked a few weeks ago where to get it and passed the word on to family members. I have only skimmed mine so far (Blast...you thought YOU were a slow reader). I love it and agree any SSR owner without a copy should get one.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Me too too

I like the book :thumbs

But it's not really one complete story. More like a collection of short stories. Each chapter tells something from a particular perspective and includes some of the same information. I found that aspect a detrimental to my attempt to read the book all in one go.

J

·
0 Posts
I got mine at Chevymall but suspect that it's cheaper on Amazon. Great reading.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, Me 2

Mrs. Claus got me the book for Christmas also. Sometimes you have to point out the Cool Sites & Links for them. Kinda gives them a place to shop for you on those special occassions. Happy New Year 2 All.

·
Registered
181 Posts
$31.96 from Barnes and Noble.

I paid $31.96 for SSR: An American Original. Free shipping but had to pay state sales tax which is 9% here in Tn. Grand total, with tax, was $34.92. That was the best price I could find it for. Well worth the money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts