Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not posted on this forum but did post on the SSR forum that was moved to this site. I Posted on the previous forum that about 3 years ago I put $500 down with a dealer for below dealer invoice --- dealer sells for $58 over on all cars or trucks they sell. The concern was if the dealer would change with the high demand .. I have my SSR and Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg Idaho. 1-800-635-8000 (internet and phone sales ) is fantastic. My final cost was $2,874.40 off sticker less $1400 in GM $ for a total of 4275.68 off MSRP. Red with every option. That was enough to cover my 9.1% Seattle sales tax.. Kellogg Idaho is a very small town in Northern Idaho that has turned into one big Car dealership with a no dicker - cost plus a small mark up. They have some regional advertizing included in the quotes and they tell you up front that they will be getting some rebates back but the bottom line is an honest price that they stick to.. If you are looking for a Buick GMC - Pontiac - Cadillac - Chev call them. The only down side is that they have about a 3 year waiting list on the SSR. I put my deposit down 3 years ago and I was the second deposit - because of the volume they do they got 3 in the first year-- they are currently building the list for C6 vetts when they come in -- I think they are going to be to be a little over the invoice +$58 I got for my SSR- for the C06-Z06 they will be invoice plus 217.85 --I have a friend that put his 500 deposit down last month for the first Z06 Dave Smith gets( projected 2006 for the Z06 in the new body)-- I think they are the largest Dodge truck Dealer in the US and the largest Chev dealer in the NW -- Honest -- I will never purchase from anyone else .. My local Dealer in Seattle has my exact SSR on the Show room and is asking $20,000 over sticker $66,000-- they said Dave Smith would back out when I told them I was getting it for $2800 under Sticker plus my GM rebate -- Dave Smith Motor is Great

I LOVE MY SSR -- I LOVE DAVE SMITH MOTORS

·
Registered
413 Posts
price

I paid for mine today 1400 under msrp My dealer stuck to price he gave me 2 years ago

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:cheers Congrats Don. Glad you are finally getting one and at a truly remarkable price. Keep us posted if you have any roof cycle time outs. They are driving me crazy!

·
Registered
413 Posts

Ive run mine up and down about 50 times with no problems Everybody want to see the top work

·
Registered
407 Posts
I paid straight sticker but got $2000 in add-ons for $800 and was still happy. First time I was ever happy paying full sticker but congratulations to those of you who do even better.

The car is simply unbelievable. I visited a local dealer today and was told the car was $10,000 over msrp period.

Made me feel even better about my deal!

·
Registered
136 Posts
happened to check the car ads in Sarasota, FL, today and found 3 2003 SSLs. Black one with 300 miles for $47000 and a red one(no mileage listed) to $50000. Interesting, huh.....

t

·
Registered
70 Posts
Gregg I live in Mukilteo & have been pricing SSRS,Bill Pierre in seattle 03 yellow 60,000,huling bros. 55,000. I just laughed at them. When I purchase one its for my wife. I have owned specialties cars for years so when the bs starts coming about how rare I dont listen much. Give it a little time people will get deals on them.:lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paul -- I have mine and am verrrrrry happy and working with Dave Smith resulted a large discount off MSRP-- I think they have about 3 years in names on a wait list . They may still be willing to put you on the list . You can figure $2600 or more below sticker . Rick Stillwell is the public relations manager and my contact. They only require a $500 deposit and they will not play games. The only US car/truck they do not carry is Ford. I wish it would stop raining I have had the SSR out 4 times and have washed it 4 times. When the sun comes out I am out of town or working.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ihave a great dealer.

Hi Gregg- Suppose to be sun next Monday & Tuesday. I am looking at the SSR for my wife. If you are willing to hook up & give her a ride in your SSR. I will trade you for a ride in one of our vipers if your interested. Paul :cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I fly out 6 am Monday -- I live just north of Greenlake so we are not far from Mukilteo.. If the weather hold we may be able to work something out next weekend.
I tried to attach a picture but it is telling me it is to large a file ??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts