Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

:cheers :cheers

Ron,
I can see that you are ecstatic over your new SSR!!!

Its 11:30 pm here in Las Vegas so you are 1:30 AM!!!!

Thanks for posting all those pics so I can drool with the

others..still waiting for my red one as well...

Your ladyinred,

Lizz:angel

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats, It looks great! You didn't waste time putting your advertizement on it :) It's about time they 're getting them out!

·
Registered
218 Posts
The sky looks like it is ready to let loose don't let it get dirty

Congrats:thumbs

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ron,
Congragulations, and good luck with it hopefully we will all get ours soon. Pic look great:cheers :cheers :cheers
Mike in new york

·
Registered
60 Posts
SSR delivery

My dealer called yesterday, my red SSR is being delivered early next week. I've had the VIN number for a while it's a "loaded" red one. I've had my deposit down since April 2002. At long last:cheers

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Vin#?

Tom: How long did you have your Vin #? Just curious, since I only have a build date, but no official day yet.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
That Sign is...well...pretty sad...

Ron: I love your SSr, but the sign you put on it....please get some help from a graphic designer!!!! PUllleeeeeesssssseeeeeee.....That is is such a nice vehicle and the sign is well, pretty sad...They don't cost much and someone in your area should be able to make you a nice one. don't take it personal bro, just get some quality sign work to go with a quality vehicle. It is just too nice to have a sign on it like that.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:grouphug Thanks Tom. I guess there is hope....at least I can ball park the length of time it "may take to get the SSR" from the time you get a VIN>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts