Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT THE COLOR WILL BE ON THE LAST SSR TO COME OFF THE ASSM. LINE:eek A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME AT GM. TODAY AS WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE CHROME PARTS COMMING AVALIBLE. HE/SHE MADE A CALL FOR ME TO FIND OUT WHAT IT WAS. BUT IM NOT TELLING.............:jester BUT IF YOU MUST KNOW ILL TELL YA ITS ITS ITS OH I GOT TO GO I HEAR MY MOTHER CALLING ME ....

OK IVE HAD ENOUGH FUN THE LAST SSR COLOR WILL BE BLACK OVER SILVER KIND OF ANTI CLAMATIC ISNT....

·
Registered
330 Posts
RSSRTOY said:
I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT THE COLOR WILL BE ON THE LAST SSR TO COME OFF THE ASSM. LINE:eek A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME AT GM. TODAY AS WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE CHROME PARTS COMMING AVALIBLE. HE/SHE MADE A CALL FOR ME TO FIND OUT WHAT IT WAS. BUT IM NOT TELLING.............:jester BUT IF YOU MUST KNOW ILL TELL YA ITS ITS ITS OH I GOT TO GO I HEAR MY MOTHER CALLING ME ....
Phooey on the color. What's the news on our chrome parts? :)
SSRRev

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
3rd ! Motion passed, what's the deal? JK Mark, I know you're trying your best! Thank you! Really, thank you, you've done so much, for so many of us! :flag

·
Registered
590 Posts
The color is Chrome ?:eek

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
41chevcoe said:
The color is Chrome ?:eek
I guess I'm too slow. I was just going to say Chrome. Maybe I should chrome my hood , cargo deck and tailgate. Not!!!!!

:smash :smash :ssr :smash :smash​

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I think having a vehicle in ALL CHROME is against most inspection laws due to the reflection. Can you imagine a chrome vehicle on a bright sunny day? How about hitting it with the high beams................
What the hay........ who would own one in the first place
think I'll go polish my head:glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
bgetz said:
I think having a vehicle in ALL CHROME is against most inspection laws due to the reflection. Can you imagine a chrome vehicle on a bright sunny day? How about hitting it with the high beams................
What the hay........ who would own one in the first place
think I'll go polish my head:glol :glol :glol
The only thing they check in Chicago is the emissions after a vehicle is a certain number of years old and that's a state law. But you could be cited for driving an unsafe vehicle due to the constant danger it could cause by its ever present glare which could cause someone else to have an accident. It would be considered a moving violation.

:smash :smash :smash​

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
little bird told me

that the employee give away truck is .........Pacific Blue / chrome package.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts