Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,356 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm......

♥★♥ images.png ♥★♥​

♥♥♥ - After much deliberation, (:)wink2:)) I'll take the white Stingray!! :surprise:

=================
David :black:
images-2.png

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
They are the fastest R's... That RED adds at least 10 more horsepower if not more.
Yes "indeedy" you are correct "Curbman"!!! It is a known fact that Yellow is so bright it create a certain drag traveling on the open highway which actually slows it down and reduces the horsepower too !!! tennessee"Loyal Redline Red"dog ... :ssr :ssr zero zero :ssr :ssr:ssr :ssr :ssr with 78,000 miles, 66,000 by the current owners :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
Brand spankin new C7 Z51 :thumbs:thumbs
How do you spot a Z51 from the big butt? I guess I don't know Corvettes as well as I need to.:surprise:

Reactions: Curbsssr

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
The rear spoiler is specific to Z51 (thought it can be changed..).
:surprise:
So does that make your's one of the (last year of) the engine up front. Cause, finally after years of rumors and speculation, the upcoming model will indeed have the engine moved back.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The rear spoiler is specific to Z51 (thought it can be changed..).
/forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png
So does that make your's one of the (last year of) the engine up front. Cause, finally after years of rumors and speculation, the upcoming model will indeed have the engine moved back./forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
Actually that’s a 2014 that I found In Montgomery, Alabama... It has 3800 miles on it and looks and smells new...

From what I’ve read and heard the mid engine and front engine will coexist for the time being... They’re built on the same line so I hear.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,356 Posts
Okay Larry, so what's your final answer?? - :surprise:

●●● - Can I have the white Vette or not. ??!?!! - :surprise: :grin2:

2018-05-21-17-54-43-1539332909.jpeg

((You have a beautiful stable of HP!!)) - :cheers

================
images-2.png

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay Larry, so what's your final answer?? - :surprise:

●●● - Can I have the white Vette or not. ??!?!! - :surprise: :grin2:

((You have a beautiful stable of HP!!)) - :cheers

================
View attachment 513114

I don't think so... It doesn't quite fit the Warrior image.

The wife wanted to name it Cinderella... I said how about no, that doesn't quite fit the Vette image.

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
:surprise:
So does that make your's one of the (last year of) the engine up front. Cause, finally after years of rumors and speculation, the upcoming model will indeed have the engine moved back.:wink2:
Actually mine is one of the early 2014's. Front engine is slated to go through at least 2020 from what I understand.

Actually that’s a 2014 that I found In Montgomery, Alabama... It has 3800 miles on it and looks and smells new...

From what I’ve read and heard the mid engine and front engine will coexist for the time being... They’re built on the same line so I hear.
Cool mine's a 2014 also..

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,584 Posts
This is the only Butts "Muscle" I can show....kinda lack luster compared to Curbssr...BUTT that's all I got! This sentence is an addendum.....I just noticed this is an old thread...oh well, something old is new again here "diggin' up bone's" on SSR Fanatic Site! I've noticed since the new format we're diggin' in those shovels and un-earthing some oldies! Not all bad me thinks.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I've always liked them with curves. Cars or women. The later,just doesn't happen very often anymore.

Reactions: Curbsssr
1 - 20 of 20 Posts