Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Devastator said:
I would like to see this on a t-shirt !
I just love the rough lines going past the truck, kinda RAW looking .

·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Devastator said:
I just love the rough lines going past the truck, kinda RAW looking .
You know , like FIRST EDITION !:thumbs

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
MauiMike said:
How about this one?

If I am not mistaken, I believe this is a drawing by Axiom to show the front chin spoiler. We were shown 4 pics to choose from and were asked to vote on one.

Please correct me if I am wrong. In the mean time I will be looking thru all previous e-mails from Lesa to confirm this.

bcbear

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
BCBear, yes, but it's been changed with Paint Shop. I thought it looked cool & liked the smoothie wheels. You don't see too many sketches so I saved it and altered it slightly.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Hey Donnysan....I think you better get working on how we can have these made, You know, I really like that black/white look.

Lookin Good :)
Yeah, and put the SSR Fanatic logo on the back.

·
Registered
374 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Hey Donnysan....I think you better get working on how we can have these made, You know, I really like that black/white look.

Lookin Good :)
If I can get a 200 dpi jpeg of the artwork and a release from the owner of the original, these Tees could literally go on sale within an hour of my getting the art and the blessing.

Actually, anybody with an at least 200 dpi drawing, painting, photo of an SSR, this would work. Can't use copyrighted material, like promo photos from GM or those taken by a magazine or media source, but shots taken by an owner or art done by someone other than an ad agency should be fine.

And these things can be put on T-shirts, golf shirts, coffee mugs, beer steins, mouse pads, stickers, you name it. No minimum orders necessary, you can do one off's.

I don't do this as a business, just fun stuff for car friends. They sell for no profit to me, what I usually do is mark them up a buck, then send the profits to the Forum in support. It usually isn't much, after the initial spate of orders it winds up being like $30-50 before it dies out and the "store" site goes dark again.

·
Registered
374 Posts
MauiMike said:
:thumbs How about reversing it? Black shirt, white truck outline, like the one shown. I doubt very much that the photo sketch was copyrighted.

Yeah, I did one like that. With the low res art in the attachement, the fine lines drop out, plus the background needs to be transparant, there's a black rectangle and edges show. I can manipulate the art and reverse it on a clear background, and the lines need to be thickened a bit for legibility. It's do able.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Looks great. Ok, somebody call Lesa, get permission and will give her the buck per shirt to help the "cause". Get her back going, no more complaints and everyone is happy, all the way around.

·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hotrodgirl said:
Were going to need something like this for the August 20th picnic. It would be really cool to have the SSR Fanatic logo on them!
Don't forget , maybe Month and Year ?.......2nd Homecoming ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts