Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
cool picture. :cool I love the teardrop. I made my hubby remove the trailer hitch on Betsy because I didn't want to tow anything, but now I'm thinking I'd like that little trailer a lot. Happy camping!!! :seeya
 

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
SSRJIM said:
SSRJIM said:
Kind of cool, here I am in the Hills with my SSR and teardrop.



Opps the link was missing:

http://www.pr.state.az.us/default.html

I edited the above to include the link.

Which picture are you all talking about?

We thought you meant the one in your gallery with the trailer on the back of the SSR with an oval shape pic. That is sharp. So tell us how did you get the pic taken at the State Park? That is also cool :cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hotrodgirl said:
We thought you meant the one in your gallery with the trailer on the back of the SSR with an oval shape pic. That is sharp. So tell us how did you get the pic taken at the State Park? That is also cool :cool
I'm on a Teardrop Forum (http://www.mikenchell.com/forums/index.php) as well as this one and someone PM me that there was a SSR and Teardrop on the State parks web site. I went to take a look and low and behold it was me.

I was at a Teardrop show in Cottonwood and people were taking pictures all day so I did think much of it. Out of 60+ trailers it was cool that mine made the site.
 

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
Teardrop Trailer

SSRJIM

I love camping and we have a 27ft Sport Utility Trailer. I can't put the SSR in the back of it because of the weight. Fill me in a little bit about this teardrop camper.
Can you sleep in it? If so how many can sleep and what is inside of it? What about storage? Bathroom? Shower?
I would love to have one for my SSR. It really does look cool behind the SSR :thumbs
 

·
Thank You To Our Troops
Joined
·
19,853 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
We thought you meant the one in your gallery with the trailer on the back of the SSR with an oval shape pic. That is sharp. So tell us how did you get the pic taken at the State Park? That is also cool :cool

So did I, that picture is even better!!! :thumbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hotrodgirl said:
SSRJIM

I love camping and we have a 27ft Sport Utility Trailer. I can't put the SSR in the back of it because of the weight. Fill me in a little bit about this teardrop camper.
Can you sleep in it? If so how many can sleep and what is inside of it? What about storage? Bathroom? Shower?
I would love to have one for my SSR. It really does look cool behind the SSR :thumbs
Go to http://www.ssrjim.com/ and click on the bottom photos and movies link and you will find many pictures of my teardrop and the new one I'm building to sell. Sleep in it, Yes, Storage, yes, Bathroom, no that is where the camp ground comes in :)
 

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
SSRJIM said:
Go to http://www.ssrjim.com/ and click on the bottom photos and movies link and you will find many pictures of my teardrop and the new one I'm building to sell. Sleep in it, Yes, Storage, yes, Bathroom, no that is where the camp ground comes in :)

Sweet :thumbs OK a couple more questions. While I know I would have no trouble sleeping in it my husband is 6'2" tall. Would he have room? How does it tow and what is the cost of the one you are selling? What is the total weight of the trailer?

You can tell I'm a little spoiled as in my camper there is a shower,toilet ,frig.,microwave and oven.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hotrodgirl said:
Sweet :thumbs OK a couple more questions. While I know I would have no trouble sleeping in it my husband is 6'2" tall. Would he have room? How does it tow and what is the cost of the one you are selling? What is the total weight of the trailer?

You can tell I'm a little spoiled as in my camper there is a shower,toilet ,frig.,microwave and oven.
I'm 6'3" and I made the sleeping area 6' 5" so yes he will fit. I've never weight it but it is very light. Has to be under a 1000lbs. I don't even know it is behind the SSR for that matter my 93 jeep 4.0L has no problem pulling it. I'm asking 8500.00.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top