Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great Forum, but either the rules aren't clear or I'm just stupid because I just discovered the "Supporting Member" thing!

Now, am I that dumb that I can't figure out how to pay my dues?

I never send any payment info over the computer, I just want to know where I can send a check.

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is a really fun and easy going group. Becoming a supporting member isn't pushed at all - it's done voluntarily if you feel the information available on this site is valuable to you. It does allow more priviledges, but not a requirement.

There are some very knowledgeable and talented SSR fanatics on this site, and an incredible amount of valuable information. I originally found my SSR by dealing with a member on this site - I knew from his posts that he really took care of his toy, and I flew to North Carolina to pick it based on the info he gave me about it.

If you want more info on becoming a supporting member, and don't want to deal with paypal, just send a private message to Troy, who owns the site, or to MarcNY or Buffy, the moderators, to get an address to mail a payment to.

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy being here. If you are looking for information on specific topics, do a search using keywords, and what you need will probably pop up. Don't hesitate to ask questions either - you'll get answers.

Ray

1 - 2 of 2 Posts