Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My computer is such an antique that I cannot access the Owner's Pinmap. I would replace it, but keep spending money on the SSR and can't do it yet. Would this work(?)......email me as an attachment, the Google map of Oklahoma City. If I could then pin point my location on it and return it to have you submit it for me???? If you think this might work my address is <[email protected]>. Many thanks for your help, maybe I can return the favor sometime. :confused

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hotrodgirl I had to send it back to you

I couldn't do anything with it. I zoomed out to #7 and found my area of residence, but could only send it back to you with the general info. First you're dealing with a C.I., plus an antique PC, (C.I. stands for "computer idiot"). :confused

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Yaller Dog

I sent you two e-mails. You could just send me your address and I can get the location for you. I can then submitt it for you. I haven't recieved any e-mails back from you. The only way I knew it didn't work was when I read the post. send be your info if you want at [email protected]. I can get the info submitted for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts