Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A) That there REALLY are fenders on the side of that hood

B) When backing up in the evening with the dark rear window and wind screen, you need to double check that there is not a small Miata behind you :eek

Almost tore a fender off putting it in the garage and almost backed over a little Miata....

Anythng else I should be worried about ? Or aware of ?

Thanks !

John
 

·
Las Vegas Mob
Joined
·
1,371 Posts
Stray Cat said:
Anythng else I should be worried about ? Or aware of ?
Those expensive wheels stick out almost as far as the fenders! If you can easily reach the drive in window or ATM machine: you are too close! :yesnod

Blast
 

·
Enjoying life as it comes
Joined
·
5,208 Posts
yep

Pot holes and curbs.

Pot holes take out the tire(s) and the curbs scuff the rims.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,317 Posts
Stray Cat said:
Anythng else I should be worried about ? Or aware of ?

1.) Never drive with your head in the glove box, or paper bag.

2.) Never let your goat sit in the front passenger seat.

3.) Always brake for a herd of porcupine.

4.) Don't park your car on its side.

5.) Just because its a truck, doesn't mean you should paint it camoflouge and go hunting in it.

6.) The trunk is not big enough for more then one bike (folded).

7.) Your truck is not low enough to drive under an 18 wheeler.

8.) Honor your father and your mother.

9.) Always park in front of the shooting range.

and 10.) Always follow these rules.
 

·
Tu-Tone club member
Joined
·
5,780 Posts
I can tell you one thing about FOCKS, he doesn't eat any Foo Foo food:leaving

P/P

Peace:flag
 

·
Las Vegas Mob
Joined
·
1,371 Posts
Focks said:
2.) Never let your goat sit in the front passenger seat.
So just when did THIS become a rule!!??

Blast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
Focks is so picky. After the goat ate his seatbelt he made him ride in the baaaaack!:yesnod
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,215 Posts
Stray Cat said:
A) That there REALLY are fenders on the side of that hood

B) When backing up in the evening with the dark rear window and wind screen, you need to double check that there is not a small Miata behind you :eek

Almost tore a fender off putting it in the garage and almost backed over a little Miata....

Anythng else I should be worried about ? Or aware of ?

Thanks !

John
Never Never follow Big Trucks to close. I know it's hard to do on the Interstates. But it's worth it to BACK OFF. I found this out real quick. CHIP in the Front Fender!! :cry :cry :cry :cry
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,317 Posts
Purple Penelope said:
I can tell you one thing about FOCKS, he doesn't eat any Foo Foo food:leaving

P/P

Peace:flag
Not like some people I know in the cheese aisle. Talk about a Cheshire Cat look.
 

·
Registered
2005 SSR
Joined
·
436 Posts
Following trucks

I followed a truck....once. It was empty and he was making good time. I figured he'd get the word on speed traps so I followed him.

Because he was empty his brakes locked up when a knothead cut him off.
Within 2 seconds I couldn't see him for the tire smoke and I assume the car behind me couldn't see me.:eek

Never again.:nono

Now trucks are for passing.:yesnod

Skip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,502 Posts
BlastfromPast said:
So just when did THIS become a rule!!??

Blast
Makes sense to me. I suspect the goat is usually more sober.

I mean, wouldn't one have to be drunk to put a goat in the cabin of their SSR. Ergo, the goat should be in the drivers seat. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,502 Posts
Also watch out for LLLL's

Left Lane Lookie Louis.

The ones that can't resist slowing to look and wind up in your blind spot.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top