Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this guy outside Forney. Thought it was Nick at first. Followed him to Buc-cees and told him all about our awesome Interwebby forum! He said he was interested and would check it out. Looking forward to maybe chatting with him online sometime. Maybe he and his wife can make it to our next fun run or event!

:yellow:
Willie

P.S. Nick, be on the lookout!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,200 Posts
Willie, was it Aqua Blur 6 speed? I talked to a guy awhile back, Willard? I think. He has a friend a few blocks from us. I told him about the site and exchanged names and numbers but haven't heard from him! ----Happy New Year to Y'all!!! Call when you are close by.

Nick

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Willie, was it Aqua Blur 6 speed? I talked to a guy awhile back, Willard? I think. He has a friend a few blocks from us. I told him about the site and exchanged names and numbers but haven't heard from him! ----Happy New Year to Y'all!!! Call when you are close by.

Nick
Hey Nick! Didn't notice the gearbox. Very nice couple. He had a head of snow white hair. Would have given you a holler, but, Lynn was "on a mission" getting scrapbooking stuff for the grandkids at a place just up the road. Next time we'll try to do Ts with y'all. Happy New year!!!

Willie

PS, Auggie, I'm gonna steal your idea! Looks great!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,878 Posts
Hey Nick! Didn't notice the gearbox. Very nice couple. He had a head of snow white hair. Would have given you a holler, but, Lynn was "on a mission" getting scrapbooking stuff for the grandkids at a place just up the road. Next time we'll try to do Ts with y'all. Happy New year!!!

Willie

PS, Auggie, I'm gonna steal your idea! Looks great!!
Carlbush on this forum designed the cards and I stole it from him with his permission of course and added my personal information. Had them made up 4 inches by 6 inches at my local print shop here.

Reactions: WillieMacG
1 - 7 of 7 Posts