Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, im sure u read my other post about how i just bought it. about 4-5 days into it, i love it so much. i love the stock sounding muffler and everything about it. i am going on a trip for the military and i will be buying a catback kit for it. i am sticking with flowmaster or stainless works. i wish i can find sound clips of them. i cant find any on here after searching.

i get a ton of attention from everyone. everyone loves watching the top come down. trips them out! i also attract alot of chicks which is great! :ssr

i am hoping to do a little bit of work to it (simple stuff) and put this in small car shows to see what i can win. i am the only guy on my military base with an SSR which makes me ultra rare! i love it! i get compliments from the gate guards everyday. there is a guy in his mid to late 40's that is in love with my truck. alot of old timers love this thing too. i guess it brings back memories of their old trucks or something! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
IronMedic, I'v had my '04 for about 2 months now... and the looks, stares, compliments never end... it's great.

I was wishy-washy on buying it the first time I looked, and you know I have not regretted it any day since I bought it!!!! Too bad it's been raining for the last 7 days...

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,107 Posts
Be Careful

Having a vehicle like this means also that you can't get away with anything.... Especially in a small town. Don't even think about stepping out on your girtlfriend, everybody sees you!

Enjoy the ride,

Mike

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sullo said:
IronMedic, I'v had my '04 for about 2 months now... and the looks, stares, compliments never end... it's great.

I was wishy-washy on buying it the first time I looked, and you know I have not regretted it any day since I bought it!!!! Too bad it's been raining for the last 7 days...

yeah i felt the same way too! i wasnt sure if this truck would get attention. i came on these forums and did a search. after reading, i was sold on it LOL!!
i also love the stock torque on these trucks. they are awesome. i just love the fact i am the only guy on the base that owns one. i really stand out. :)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
No Hiding PERIOD!!!!!

mikem-2005 said:
... Don't even think about stepping out on your girl friend, everybody sees you!

Enjoy the ride,
Mike
Mike is 100% correct!

Sooooooooo if you think you can hide easily you will be sadly mistaken. Everyone will know who owns that beautiful SSR and you will be seen and that you were out cruzin around town. :cool Thus when they run into you later on they will certainly mention that they saw you with so and so driving around town. You better hope you were with your main stay that you were seen driving around town with. :lol

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i hope my X-wife sees me parading around with a new girl in my truck. i met this awesome girl that blows my mind! she will look hot in my truck! she hasnt ridden in it yet but she will soon! the cool part is that she is a sales manager at a mercedes dealership! really awesome! :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
i have had mine nearly 2 years and it still draws a crowd

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
mikem-2005 said:
Having a vehicle like this means also that you can't get away with anything.... Especially in a small town. Don't even think about stepping out on your girtlfriend, everybody sees you!

Your right ,EVERYONE sees you. I can't get away with anything. :agree

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
almost every sunday after chruch the paster will come up and say he saw my ssr somplace. so I really have to be carefull. :lol

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wingrider said:
almost every sunday after chruch the paster will come up and say he saw my ssr somplace. so I really have to be carefull. :lol
better stay away from those strip bars LOL! they all know u!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts