Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, I mean this will all modesty, But I won an 06 SSR through the GM Hot Button game. I just got to order it last Thursday. I was originaly thinking of selling it just to pay for the tax at the end of the year. :nono I have taken some time to read some of the stories and threads here. Now I don't think I can. The local dealer let me take one off the lot. WOW. I think I got a keeper

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

you lucky s.o.b. hang on have fun. you can always sell it years from now. :seeya welcome

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

If you order one see if you can get that Orange one that they made to see how it would look! It has the chrome package.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Registered
321 Posts
lugnutz24 said:
Please, I mean this will all modesty, But I won an 06 SSR through the GM Hot Button game. I just got to order it last Thursday. I was originaly thinking of selling it just to pay for the tax at the end of the year. :nono I have taken some time to read some of the stories and threads here. Now I don't think I can. The local dealer let me take one off the lot. WOW. I think I got a keeper
Wow, what luck.... Welcome to "The Site". You will learn more here than you can ever deal with.

Hang on to that Super Sexy Roadster. Word is out that the 06 model may be the last.. If that be the case you will be the owner of a classic and value will only increase.........

Again, WELCOME!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
HOW COOL:cool For you!!!!You made the right choice and you will love this truck.... Now you can take your first road trip south to Decatur Texas the first Sat. in Sept. Welcome to the family

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks very much. I ordered the Pacific blue. Sight unseen. Can't miss with blue. Sad part about it is it will take 10-12 weeks to get it. That will put it in around the end of October, first of November. Cruel how things work, HUH? I figure we will get the worst ice/snow storm in 50 years about 2 days before it's gonna get here. :lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
LOL I guess we will have to wait til next spring to see ya around! But on the other hand if this global warming keeps up, it might be downright balmy!!! :) Congrats again.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

Bought mine in Dec. up here in canada eh! You will survive, you can go out and touch it, sit in it, show it off to your family and friends. You will be ready for the first thing in the spring. :thumbs

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Why wait

It was starting to snow the first day I got mine (Dec 2nd)....I drove around with the top down!

It's not too bad in the snow....see my avatar.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Booyah!

Someone has to win, why not you. You'll never have to worry about losing $$$. Once you start your SSR experience you'll never want it to end. The anticipation will make it even sweeter. Just drive this site until you get the R, then you'll enjoy it even more. Start saving your pennies for the mods. Booyah! John317

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW, congrats man, either way you made out. If the car works for you I'd keep it, it is a blast.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Hahaha! GOOD FOR YOU!! Even if you have to borrow money against the car to pay all the taxes, you'll STILL be $40.000.00 ahead of a lot of the rest of us on here. Go for it! Live,love and enjoy!

lugnutz24 said:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Decatur

lugnutz24, You can ride down to decatur with me October 1st if yours is not here yet. There are 3 of us going down there then. yaller dog and cwmorgan from OK city. I am from the Tulsa area. We were going to meet up at bass pro in brick town.
Let me know. What part of Oklahoma do you live?
Bob :thumbs :ssr :flag :seeya

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats! I understand completely how you feel! I won a Mini-Cooper last month from Dr Pepper and am still in shock, (ok, it's wore off a little). :lol

I guess you went through the same emotions I did...

Wow, thats cool!

Wait a minute, is this some kind of scam?

Nah, It's (Dr Pepper / GM).

Maybe it IS for real, I'll just tell a couple people so if it isn't I won't be embarrassed.

Screw THAT! I WON A CAR AND I AM TELLING EVERYONE!!!!!!!

WHOOOO HOOOO!

Just guessing, but that's about what I went through the first few days after!

P.S. YOU WON A FRICKEN CAR MAN!

·
Registered
110 Posts
and ...

you have the envy of everyone you'll ever come in contact with. We all had to pay for ours and you're just paying the taxes.....wow! Enjoy and never look back, most of us are still working 60 hour weeks and hoping like heck we'll make it long enough to get some serious butt-in-the-seat time with our still thousands of bucks to go to get it paid off SSRs. Congrats and never, ever look back! :cool PS...we've never won anything but we have each other and a beautiful SSR...life doesn't get much better~

1 - 20 of 31 Posts