Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My life has done a 180 turn this year.

I am trading in my Louisiana Fanatic name tag in for Texas one.

The Lord has seen fit to make it impossible to turn down a great job offer back in Texas,

So I am now once again an adopted Texan. Yes I have lived here long enough to know that I will never be a "true" Texan.

This time I am living in The Colony, not Dallas or Houston.

Notice the timing was perfect, I got to enjoy the International Rallybwithout having to do any of that hard work.

So any travelers that want to stop and visit or stay with me, you are welcome to do so. I never got any visitors in Louisiana, but to say I was off the beaten path is an understatement.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Welcome to N. Texas. There are a lot of great fanatics here who are willing to help you any way they can. Hope to meet you soon.

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to N. Texas. There are a lot of great fanatics here who are willing to help you any way they can. Hope to meet you soon.
Thank you!!! Can't wait to meet you as well!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Do not get lost in the vast space between MS and NM. I am sure you're in good company in The Colony.

Reactions: Littlewing

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do not get lost in the vast space between MS and NM. I am sure you're in good company in The Colony.
Thanks Dwight.

I just look at it as being closer to the Laughlin Rally if it happens again!!!! That one is on my Bucket List!!!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
:smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to Texas Littlewing.

I have worked in Louisiana. Oil and gas offshore. God bless Plaquemines Parish!
I am conversant in "bubba-bonics", ya know.... dis, dat, dim an' doughs....
:smile2:

Come see us in Houston, Houston Area SSR's.

Skip

:00000732::purple:

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to Texas Littlewing.

I have worked in Louisiana. Oil and gas offshore. God bless Plaquemines Parish!
I am conversant in "bubba-bonics", ya know.... dis, dat, dim an' doughs....
:smile2:

Come see us in Houston, Houston Area SSR's.

Skip

:00000732::purple:
Thank you.

Yes you have the lingo down!

I have wanted to come to one of y'alls monthly breakfasts. I will have to start planning on that.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,299 Posts
sounds like you're settlin' in right good. It looks like 2018 will be our moving year, maybe after that we'll have to do a visit swap :lol

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
04 In Louisiana

Sorry you are leaving without getting to know you. It's sad that more R owners in each state are unaware of the Fanatic Family or get to meet other R owners.

Are that any more R owners in Louisiana out there who would like to get together for a get to know each other meeting? I have met only 2 other R owners from LA. Please send me a PM if interested.

"Long may we ALL run"

·
Georgia SSRers
1,007 Posts
Sad

My life has done a 180 turn this year.
I am trading in my Louisiana Fanatic name tag in for Texas one.
I never got any visitors in Louisiana, .
Another plan DASHED before it got started. I WAS planning a LOUSYANA visit.

The 2,000 mile drive to the international almost got me ! So "SORRY DARLIN" see you in the funny papers !

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
sounds like you're settlin' in right good. It looks like 2018 will be our moving year, maybe after that we'll have to do a visit swap :lol
Same thing here Turnheadz planning on moving to Tennessee or North Georgia Blue Ridge area, need a change of pace and some seasonal change. Thirty three years in :sunce: Florida I need a little :cool and :frozen: weather.

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another plan DASHED before it got started. I WAS planning a LOUSYANA visit.

The 2,000 mile drive to the international almost got me ! So "SORRY DARLIN" see you in the funny papers !
Oh see now you are teasing me!!! :grin2:

Guess I have to move back if someone actually wants to visit me there!!!

And as far as my age on your comment on my birthday yesterday....as my Daddy always says, I am 39 and holding!!!!

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds like a plan to me!!!!

I haven't seen y'all in years!!! I miss both of you!!!

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where are y'all going to move?

I am just glad I turned down a job offer in Cincinnati in January, it is cold enough in Dallas today for me!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts