Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, finally will be an official owner of a 2003 Yellow SSR. I would like to thank the members who responded to my requests for pics on the SSR's that they had for sale. But not selling the GTO, I had and did find a dealer who will take it in on a trade. I am one happy guy........................................
The 03 is a very low mileage, under 800 and has the 1SB along with just about any other option available at that time. Also it is avery low production #. It does have the front license brackett attached, which will be removed, I imagine they drill holes to place or is it a clip on?
I know that I am going to have alot of questions in the future. I am picking up the SSR next Wednesday. I am so excited.............................
Later...............................................................................................Tom

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
A BIG WELCOME !!! You will find out that there is Happyness every where you will be driveing your SSR . You forgot to put where you live. Might have more Kinfolks close by . :seeya Kay :ssr

·
Registered
277 Posts
Roadster said:
Hi everyone, finally will be an official owner of a 2003 Yellow SSR. I would like to thank the members who responded to my requests for pics on the SSR's that they had for sale. But not selling the GTO, I had and did find a dealer who will take it in on a trade. I am one happy guy........................................
The 03 is a very low mileage, under 800 and has the 1SB along with just about any other option available at that time. Also it is avery low production #. It does have the front license brackett attached, which will be removed, I imagine they drill holes to place or is it a clip on?
I know that I am going to have alot of questions in the future. I am picking up the SSR next Wednesday. I am so excited.............................
Later...............................................................................................Tom
You'll have holes in the grill, but sure if you remove plate you can fill them in and touch up the paint....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts