Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,261 Posts
The body mods done by Eric are done to perfection, style not quite my cup of tea, but if you get rid of the plain yellow paint and do something dragon like with greens and blues I think it would come together much more than plain yellow.

In the article at the bottom there is voting, currently 200 say it's okay, while 3500 say no way.

This is the second time that North Freeway Hyundai has purchased this truck from the public market for resale. It sold the first time relatively quickly, has been on the market for awhile this second go around. I really hope whomever gets it next does something exotic with it as I think there is potential to make it something much more fun and get a few more thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
YIKES, with all those white TEETH, I think a dentist would be the kind of guy who would buy this and could practice teeth cleaning with a brillo pad while he sips on a bottle of moon shine whiskey????????????????

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
ha ha, I think it's great and have always thought it was special. But agree, a different colour scheme would be more fitting.

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
The body mods done by Eric are done to perfection, style not quite my cup of tea, but if you get rid of the plain yellow paint and do something dragon like with greens and blues I think it would come together much more than plain yellow.
:agree It just needs the right paint scheme to tie it together.

·
Super Moderator
13,933 Posts
A lot of work, imagination and money went into this SSR
It doesn't work for everyone, but....it has worked for a few
At a car show, 2 Slingshots side by side - which is going to get more attention?
It doesn't suit everyone, but it is fun to look at.

Another point, so many SSRFanatic Members oohed and aahed while this was being built - so soon they change their stripes!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,022 Posts
Love the headlights and the color and the raised hood so If I bought it I would make a few changes. First change the nose to a round hood scoop type opening and then change the grill to an oval shape, lose the white teeth and install a 1960 type corvette grill with chrome teeth and boom it would look awesome. Just my thoughts.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,883 Posts
Looks like an R that Sinister would like to take on a date...what do you think @MicDonna ??
Sinister likes the Southern Belles. Especially the primer color ones since his sister is primer.

BTW. Sinister was liked by the judges tonight. Received a plaque at tonight’s local car show. So did Donna’s SSR.

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
Love the headlights and the color and the raised hood so If I bought it I would make a few changes. First change the nose to a round hood scoop type opening and then change the grill to an oval shape, lose the white teeth and install a 1960 type corvette grill with chrome teeth and boom it would look awesome. Just my thoughts.
You're talking about changing it to sinister. :shades:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,022 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts