Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
I had a Red one and a Yellow one, Sold the Red one. If i was to get another one i would like an Orange one. :thumbs

·
Registered
254 Posts
Probably would go with Pacific Blue,

but a close second would be black upper with silver lower. Why, are you giving one away? :cheers

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
I think two tone - black and blue.

That way I'll match the SSR since my wife would likely kill me for that move :glol

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
Black

No question about it. Black is the color of choice for both Debbie and me. It's the "bad boy on the block", the intimidator and the "gentleman in the tuxedo" when trimmed lightly in chrome.

Mike

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,208 Posts
That's tempting

If getting another SSR is going to take looking like that at your party I might be game for it. :jester

LET'S SEE????

One night of looking like DRUNKEN BAPHOON, :party
and I receive an SSR in Orange for doing so. :willy:

It just might be worth it.
:glol :glol

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Silver upper, black lower, chrome trim package, black running boards.

Ray

·
Registered
631 Posts
Did it! Wife's is Ultra Violet 04, mine is Aqua Blur 05. Just waiting for Mike to "bite the bullet" and get a black 06 - but I don't want to see him looking like your party guest!!! :eek

B

·
0 Posts
Orange or blue top / Orange bottom if they would let us two tone one.
Wouldn't be no iffin then, it would be gettin. :D :glol
I could live with pacific blu top and sunset orange bottom. chome pkg.
I would deffinatly keep the red one. It would really get souped up then. :D :thumbs :flag

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I just got my 2006 Black Tie and now I want the 2006 Pacific Blue that the dealer also had when I purchased mine a few weeks ago. I almost went back and ask for the blue instead.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Mike in AZ said:
No question about it. Black is the color of choice for both Debbie and me. It's the "bad boy on the block", the intimidator and the "gentleman in the tuxedo" when trimmed lightly in chrome.

Mike

You got that right........Black is BAD....... :thumbs

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Two-tone-too

Mason57 said:
Two- tone something. Love the two-tone. :thumbs

Mason57 I have to agree, while I really like the Pacific Blue........the two tone black/silver if very sharp :thumbs If I couldn't get the blue this would be my next choice. It's gotta have the chrome thou. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Mason57 I have to agree, while I really like the Pacific Blue........the two tone black/silver if very sharp :thumbs If I couldn't get the blue this would be my next choice. It's gotta have the chrome thou. :thumbs
The one at my dealer had the chrome package on pacific blue, but lacked boards and some other key options that I wanted.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If I could get a second

I would like to have the SSR pacecar like they showed in the NASCAR race at the brickyard, with out the decals. :thumbs :cool

1 - 20 of 51 Posts