Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,804 Posts
I saw it this morning on Facebook too, and also ordered one..
It show a lot of colors of shirts but all the trucks are red.
:frown2:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,804 Posts
Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing the link with the rest of us Fanatics. -- :smile2:

I got there in time to order one. - :banana

===============
David :black:

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,738 Posts
I ordered 2 as well, turned out I'm such a dummy, ordered 2 youth XL's. I don't know guys, after I did this order, I googled the Tee Chip outfit. They have BAAAAAD reviews on customer service, and folks not getting their orders. Let's hope for the best on this one!:frown2:

·
RED SLED
441 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
YOU CAN CANCEL THE ORDER BEFORE THEY GO TO THE PRINT ORDER AND START ALL OVER AGAIN TO GET THE RIGHT COLOR TRUCK. THAT'S WHAT I DID, AND I HAD NO PROBLEM. SORRY 4 THE ALL CAPS, MY BAD. Didn't look up until all done.
Dennis

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Looks like they've taken from the old Harley-Davidson saying... "if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand".

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Okay.....we've all ordered one (or more), has anyone actually received one yet?? - :nerd:

Feedback is going to be important. -- 2018-04-11-17-21-43--136611155.png

=============
David :black:
images-10.jpeg

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't think they'll start showing up until next week.. Didn't they say 6 to 10 business days.. After reading the replies, you either love them or hate them

·
Registered
335 Posts
I ordered one this morning. It appears this is a limited time campaign and no indication of whether it will return or not. As of 0945 CST, there are only 4 hours left to order. Not sure if it is a gimmick to get more orders in. Looks more to be a way to find out what the exact manufacture run will be.

If you search on the website for SSR t-shirt you will find the different colors of R's that will be on the shirt and the different color of material. Also, you can select if it is on the front or the back.

According to the sizing chart the XL is generously sized. So, hopefully the shirt will be true or close to the sizing chart. I was told by their customer service the material is 100% cotton. The price showing on the website is $14.00. However, if you select a 2XL or larger when it is added to the Cart it will be $16.00. This was not a deal breaker for me but I felt it was a little misleading.

Confirmation email states 5-10 days before they are shipped and will receive a shipping number when the shirt ships.

Just my thoughts -

Greg

1 - 20 of 48 Posts