Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of ordering before its too late - was originally thinking all black but just saw silver with black hood at auto show and really liked it. Anyone have pics of this or the Black with silver hood (never seen one of these)

Thanks

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Bob Walczyk's SSR

Yes that is a very sharp color... here is one of the Allstate 400 Pace Cars and the others are with Bob and his lovely daughter and some of our gang at our hotel in Warren just before our GM Heritage Center Tour.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
SRX if you go to autotrader.com and do a search for 2006 SSR black with manual trans you will see a dealer (GAP CHEVROLET) he has pictures of the black lower with silver upper) I prefer silver lower/black upper.

As for color listing normally it is top color listed first then lower color such as Black/silver would be black top silver bottom.

However, according to GM site it is reversed makes no sense to me :banghead

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
srx said:
I am thinking of ordering before its too late - was originally thinking all black but just saw silver with black hood at auto show and really liked it. Anyone have pics of this or the Black with silver hood (never seen one of these)

Thanks
SRX,
If you go to my Gallery you will see the Black over Silver. :flag

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
srx said:
Maroon57 Where is your gallery? Also, how do you like your SSR?
Hey srx,
It's Mason57, not Maroon57.( No problem) Just go to the Gallery and put Mason57 in the seach. I had an 04 Yellow B/4. I will say I liked the 04. But I love the 06.

:party

1 - 7 of 7 Posts