Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
then here is a look at it. It seems to be pretty well made and is of a heavy fabric. Mine has a few little white pieces of debris; need to vacuum it, I guess. I believe the list on it is $350.

Attachments

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
saw it on the website for 325. but I am sure the shipping charge will send it up to 350.

Speaking of accessories..... On the gmaccessory site, they have mud guards for the Colorado, Trailblazer, etc I wonder if these would fit the SSR? Anyone know? They have them with and without the bowtie.

·
Registered
137 Posts
car cover

I got my cover on eBay.

$259
$11 - shipping

$270 total.

It is supposed to come in today.

eBay Item number: 2474340508

·
Registered
349 Posts
SSR car cover

Go to California Car Cover web site for the best quality cover(s) available at the best prices! I purchased the "Noah" fabric (one of many choices). It fits like a glove, cleans easy, and folds up in a snap. Also, I don't have the SSR logo on the cover that draws undue attention to the vehicle when I'm not around it.

I have three covers from these folks, and they all still look like new. The pricing, if I remember right, was from $199 to $219, depending on the fabric choice and the vehicle size. :thumbs

·
Registered
110 Posts
If "they" knew what the ssr logo referred to, the shape itself would give any secret away as far as undue attention, no?

I too like the covers by california cover. plus you can get the ones that are a little thicker for falling broom sticks and the like.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a California cover for my Camaro and my 72 Chevy pickup. They are quality covers. I believe this factory cover is every bit as good.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Cal Car Cover

Peaches said:
Go to California Car Cover web site for the best quality cover(s) available at the best prices! I purchased the "Noah" fabric (one of many choices). It fits like a glove, cleans easy, and folds up in a snap. Also, I don't have the SSR logo on the cover that draws undue attention to the vehicle when I'm not around it.

I have three covers from these folks, and they all still look like new. The pricing, if I remember right, was from $199 to $219, depending on the fabric choice and the vehicle size. :thumbs
I'm with you, Peaches. Love mine as well. It was 184 from Cal Car Cover. There's pics of it in another thread. I also like the fact that it doesn't advertise what's underneath. Came in handy the other day at a fish fry - I was downwind of the friers. :thumbs :thumbs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts