Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday we posted our new sign in our yard which we bought from Grandma (Ellen) & Arthur stating Welcome SSRFanatics. Lo and behold but who shows up later in the day but some of our Port St. Lucie fanatics. Art & Joyce brought over their friends Bookie & Linda who are new SSR owners. Marty joined the crowd. We sincerely hope our sign will bring visits from more fanatics.

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,188 Posts
Pete/Linda, How many garage doors do you have??

Art/Joyce good to see you still having fun.

Welcome Newbies.

Pete, Bob, BSTPAPA is headed your way. Had dinner with him and some of the other West Coast Gang.

I have one of Grandma's signs but no Yellow behind it.

Dicktator

1. Bob Mendelwitz, New Jersey, BSTPAPA at Argentos, in Hudson, Fl.
2. The rest of the gang.

Check out "Pictures/Dinner with Bob" under North East for more.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pete/Linda, How many garage doors do you have??

Art/Joyce good to see you still having fun.

Welcome Newbies.

Pete, Bob, BSTPAPA is headed your way. Had dinner with him and some of the other West Coast Gang.

I have one of Grandma's signs but no Yellow behind it.

Dicktator

1. Bob Mendelwitz, New Jersey, BSTPAPA at Argentos, in Hudson, Fl.
2. The rest of the gang.

Check out "Pictures/Dinner with Bob" under North East for more.

Hey Dick, we have 3 garage doors. Pretty nifty. We know that BSTPAPA is on his way. Anxious to see him. As for the yellow behind the sign, we did that so it would stand out and that it did.
:yellow::yellow:

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The sign is still working. Today Dave & Joyce (32Revolver), Frank (XSELER8), Bob (BSTPAPA), Rusty & Jolie (Silverblur) all came to our house. We sat and gabbed, went out for lunch, then Frank & Bob came back to the house and we visited some more. Had a great time. Love those fanatics. Keep coming.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Saturday we posted our new sign in our yard which we bought from Grandma (Ellen) & Arthur stating Welcome SSRFanatics. Lo and behold but who shows up later in the day but some of our Port St. Lucie fanatics. Art & Joyce brought over their friends Bookie & Linda who are new SSR owners. Marty joined the crowd. We sincerely hope our sign will bring visits from more fanatics

Nice pictures Pete. I could see the 57 Chevy in the garage, just barely.
The sign is lookin' good and sounds like it is doing a good job bringing in the
Fanatics. Hope to see you in March and have a good winter.:cheers

·
Was WILDBILLandRED
846 Posts
Cool,.. So all I need is a sign and all the Florida folks will stop by MY house???
:glol:glol:glol
Ill get one heck of a big sign and face it south.;)

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
The sign is still working. Today Dave & Joyce (32Revolver), Frank (XSELER8), Bob (BSTPAPA), Rusty & Jolie (Silverblur) all came to our house. We sat and gabbed, went out for lunch, then Frank & Bob came back to the house and we visited some more. Had a great time. Love those fanatics. Keep coming.
Yo Pete. Always good to hang out with you. Your house is awesome. Enjoy it. See ya soon. Frank

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
It is always great hanging out with other SSR members, I have had dinner lately in Phoenix, Tampa and lunch in Port Saint Lucie and they have always made me feel welcome. The welcome mat is always out for fellow SSR's wherever I am at, New Jersey or Florida. Looking forward to spending the winter in Florida and meeting old friends and making new ones. And yes, I will be driving my SSR down.

See you guys soon
Bob

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Looks good Pete. We'll make sure we stop by the next time we're down.

So what is going into the third spot in the garage??:)

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good Pete. We'll make sure we stop by the next time we're down.

So what is going into the third spot in the garage??:)
They are fillled our "R" we only have one our 57 chevy and Linda's Marano. I can't wait for you guys to stop. Like we said post it and they will come.:yellow::yellow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts