Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've uploaded a supplemental video to my "Turn Signal Noise Reduction" video (which shows how to access the inner steering column components) which shows the items/steps to replace the SSR ignition switch.

Check out the video's description section for a link to purchase the AC Delco switch from amazon.com and a link to Dick Bellville's "SSR How To" document library.

The video description also contains time indexed links to the various sections of the video.

·
Premium Member
31,300 Posts
13 years and I'm still on my original switch. Cross fingers.

Love the Slipstream Blue SS hiding in the background! :grin2:

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
13 years and I'm still on my original switch. Cross fingers.

Love the Slipstream Blue SS hiding in the background! :grin2:
Thanks! I see by your signature (very nice by the way) you too have a 17 Chevy SS. Congrats! I finally uploaded my review of the Chevy SS Sedan to my channel a couple of weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
31,300 Posts
Thanks! I see by your signature (very nice by the way) you too have a 17 Chevy SS. Congrats! I finally uploaded my review of the Chevy SS Sedan to my channel a couple of weeks ago. YouTube Video: 2017 Chevy SS Review
Just checked out your brake light pulser video. It may have just resolved the issue of how to run the wiring for my 2ch dash cam.

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just checked out your brake light pulser video. It may have just resolved the issue of how to run the wiring for my 2ch dash cam.
I ran the F800 Pro wiring along the top of the door frames (behind all SRS air bag items / it was easier than running at the bottom of the door frames). For the excess cabling for the F800 Pro rear camera, I created a small loop of the cable and stored it behind the driver's side c-pillar trim panel. I ran the rear camera cable up to the headliner and then to the center third brake light and out to the camera on the left side of the third brake light to the camera which is located at the base of the third brake light housing.

If you haven't already viewed the F800 Pro dash camera / Chevy SS video, here's the link to that video:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts