Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Sarah, :00000732: to the SSR Family. When you get a few minutes, tell us about your SSR and where you live. You just might be somebody's neighbor who is already an SSRfanatic. The SSRfanatics Nation is one great group of guys & gals !!! Again :00000732:

tennesseecozydog Metro Nashville area :ssr

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,670 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,901 Posts
If I need to replace the ignition switch in my 2004 model what brand should I go with?
My first attempt was with a AC Delco. Defective right out of the box. Went to orielys got a Borg Warner works perfectly. ACDelco made in Mexico, Borg Warner made in China take your pick. Who do you trust more, the Mexicans or the Chinese.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,394 Posts
Sarahfbailey, Most of us use the A/C switch mentioned by Dicktator post #4. ALSO-----Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,610 Posts
Hi Sarah,

Please check out Dicktator's How To library for this and many other SSR technical issues.

I recently uploaded a video to my YouTube channel about replacing the SSR ignition switch.

I hope it helps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts