Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really, but from here on out, Somebody posts that they recieved a super low deal, My only response is going to be, "Show Me". Post a scan of your contract, not just the bottom line, the whole thing. Trade in, discounts... all of it.
:reddevil

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
I agree with you Beer100

beer100 said:
... Somebody posts that they recieved a super low deal, My only response is going to be, "Show Me". Post a scan of your contract, not just the bottom line, the whole thing. Trade in, discounts... all of it.
:reddevil
Show me the money! In this case the "real" money that was saved! :thumbs

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Glenn,

I'm too ashamed to show you how much I paid for mine! :lol

People brag about how much or how little they paid for a car.
By being ashamed, I think you can tell that I didn't get the "deal of a century!" :lol

BTW, I LOVE THIS TRUCK! :thumbs

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buffy,

:lol :lol I had meant it for the "I got a better deal than you crowd." But I suspect 17of25 has you beat!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought a new truck tonight,
05 aqua blur with a lot of the options,
I paid MSRP less the GMS discount and I am happy to do so.

I have been watching the different threads and seeing the different prices on here for about two months now and I agree that there is always a better deal.
After talking to several different dealers I feel this is the best offer for me and I'm happy to pay it. I know its well worth the enjoyment I will get. I will pick it up on Monday!

Bob

·
Registered
347 Posts
Buffy said:
Glenn,

I'm too ashamed to show you how much I paid for mine! :lol

People brag about how much or how little they paid for a car.
By being ashamed, I think you can tell that I didn't get the "deal of a century!" :lol

BTW, I LOVE THIS TRUCK! :thumbs

I am truly amazed at the passion invested in these trucks. We also seem to be a very defensive group. It makes me even more proud to have one.
Ken

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats Koool

You made a decision to buy and went ahead and did it. I think that is great. You will love the decision you made. CONGRATS

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
KOOOL said:
I bought a new truck tonight,
05 aqua blur with a lot of the options,
I paid MSRP less the GMS discount and I am happy to do so.

I have been watching the different threads and seeing the different prices on here for about two months now and I agree that there is always a better deal.
After talking to several different dealers I feel this is the best offer for me and I'm happy to pay it. I know its well worth the enjoyment I will get. I will pick it up on Monday!

Bob
Did your insurance company treat you right on the one that was stolen? Just curious, remembering past posts.
Don

·
Registered
73 Posts
Recent price

A little old of a transaction: March 20th 2005

Reliable Chevy, Missura haha
2004 SSR
List 46,800
Sell 30,900 (before tax and title)

Black loaded w/ everyting except chrome

I was able to use GM card dollars (I had almost 4k saved for like 7 YEARS) which reduced the sell to 27 something. (dont remember exactly)

Tax paid and collected in Michigan at 6% of 30,900 (dirty state makes you pay sales tax on rebates) so add around $1900 to get the out the door which was just under 30.

No trades/other weird deals to cloud the transaction.

I think prices have stabalized as production has ceased.

The strangest thing is everywhere I go in this car no one knows what the hell it is. and I live in the motor city. I read the SSR book that mentioned part of the money strategy was to not have to do much advertising the truck would sell itself. It's really incredible that a auto out 2 years that looks like the SSR has people in such awe.

just my 2 cents

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Who Cares !!!!

No matter what type of deal you got, if you are happy then you got a great deal !!!!
I am happy with what I paid for mone, so I got A Great Deal !!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Defensive

Ken Thurm said:
I am truly amazed at the passion invested in these trucks. We also seem to be a very defensive group. It makes me even more proud to have one.
Ken

Defensive! Who says I'm defensive! Do I sound defensive to you!!! :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hardoc,

Yes they did no problem at all, thanks for asking. I felt really bad about the whole thing but its seems to have worked out okay.

I just got back into town picking up my new one. What a great drive it was!

I cant wait to start playing with it (mods and stuff)

koool

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
KOOOL said:
Hardoc,

Yes they did no problem at all, thanks for asking. I felt really bad about the whole thing but its seems to have worked out okay.

I just got back into town picking up my new one. What a great drive it was!

I cant wait to start playing with it (mods and stuff)

koool
DON;T LEAVE THE KEYS IN IT :seeya Kay :seeya

1 - 13 of 13 Posts