Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek

Hi everybody, You may remember me from several months ago. I am the Executive Director of Apple Patch Community, an organization that serves individuals with mental retardation.

In three short weeks, we will be drawing a winner for our REDLINE RED SSR. Yes, finally, we will be giving our beloved SSR away!!! :(

We originally were hoping to sell 2,500 tickets, but have managed to sell around 1,000. With the addition of our 24 cash prizes, everyone has a 1 in 40 chance of winning one of the following...

1st Prize: SSR or $40,000 Cash
2nd Prize: $5,000
3rd Prize: $2,500
4th - 10th: $500
11th - 25th: $250

To enter online, go to our website at www.applepatch.org

I don't beleive you will find better odds of winning anywhere else.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the drawing is to be held on July 31. We have sold about 920 and need to reach our minimum of 1,000 to make this successful.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
tickets

I purchased 5 tickets. I had also purchased 10 tickets for the Detroit Institute of Ophthalmology raffle which Chevy had donated an SSR to (also $100 a ticket), but they only had 3 prizes and I didn't win any of them. There is also another raffle later this year that I will enter if I don't win the SSR this time. I figure that if I stopped enter SSR raffles I could pay off the truck a year earlier, but then I wouldn't be helping anyone else besides myself :)

Chris,
I know this doesn't make you feel any better, but the other upcoming SSR raffle wanted to sell 2500 tickets too, but have now reduced their goal to 1000 as well. Just thought I'd let you know.

PS. If anyone wants to try and win an SSR for free, they are giving one away at Survey Networks, but you have to answer surveys and the odds are MUCH worse.
http://www.surveynetworks.com/survey.cfm?ref=9108

1 - 9 of 9 Posts