Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I picked up my Slingshot Yellow running boards. Opened the box, and in the bag with the nuts and bolts, there were the instructions, however, it was instructions for installing a tow hitch. Leave it to GM!

I also go two new rear wheels under warranty, because of the other ones peeling. I didn't realize that the wheels were made in Italy.

I also installed the red oak wood slats and back carpet kit, along with the lid cover with compartment door. They don't make the compartment door lid covers anymore if you go to a dealer to order. They located a dealer that had one in stock out in Texas.

I had been uncertain about getting the Slingshot yellow running boards, opposed to the chrome, but my wife insisted and she was right. They look great. This SSR really makes you feel like you have something special. It's like owning a customer Hot Rod, only brand new.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Yours Can't Be Special

FatherLarry said:
Today I picked up my Slingshot Yellow running boards. Opened the box, and in the bag with the nuts and bolts, there were the instructions, however, it was instructions for installing a tow hitch. Leave it to GM!

I also go two new rear wheels under warranty, because of the other ones peeling. I didn't realize that the wheels were made in Italy.

I also installed the red oak wood slats and back carpet kit, along with the lid cover with compartment door. They don't make the compartment door lid covers anymore if you go to a dealer to order. They located a dealer that had one in stock out in Texas.

I had been uncertain about getting the Slingshot yellow running boards, opposed to the chrome, but my wife insisted and she was right. They look great. This SSR really makes you feel like you have something special. It's like owning a customer Hot Rod, only brand new.
Yours can't be special it's not RED :glol :glol :glol

G

·
:agree :yesnod thats the way I see it also. :lol :lol

Unless you have the painted wheels, the colored runnin boards have got to look better. sure does on the redline #1 (we are #1!) :lol :thumbs :flag :ssr :seeya

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
'U BET"

BobA said:
:agree :yesnod thats the way I see it also. :lol :lol

Unless you have the painted wheels, the colored runnin boards have got to look better. sure does on the redline #1 (we are #1!) :lol :thumbs :flag :ssr :seeya
Lets have a big :grouphug for redline owners, we are #1

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hey Father

Looks like us Redline ******** hijacked your thread !!!

I agree with your wife, color keyed running boards look great, you will find your SSR was naked without them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts