Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just drove home with my 05 aqua blurrrrrrrr with the top down of course, sure hope i didn't catch a cold. man i am having such a hard time not grinnnnnnnning in peoples faces as i drive. i feel so special now. i want to go outside and wash it even though it's still clean, not to mention it's dark outside. can't wait until daylight to drive it. :cool :party :party :party :party :party :cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
:cool yeoww, I haven't seen one of the aqua ones yet. Maybe you can pull out the digital camera in the morning too and take a pic for us to see! Congratulations!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it looks kinda greenish blue in the light but a royel blue in the night

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats!!!!!

You lucky dog! I'm jealous! I order my aqua, 6 speed this past week and have 9 more weeks to go! Have FUN, Fred :seeya :) :thumbs :flag

·
Registered
277 Posts
Aqua Blurrrr

Saw an aqua Blurrr while in Akron Ohio last month. Had to turn around and have a closer look at it sitting in the dealer lot in Tallmadge Ohio. Got to say it's a different color, it's deep blue to light green, depending on the shade and sun. Would I choose the color over mine, of course not, but it will turn heads... Was priced the same as the sling shot yellow 2004 sitting next to it. Don't see the yellow being bought while the aqua sitting next to it?

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
memories

Congrats!!!!!
I remember when I drove home my 03 last Jan......
100 miles of total Relief of all the stress accumulated over 40+ years

10 months later, my heart still glows and my face :) when I see my SSr.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
saharajohn said:
Congrats!!!!!
I remember when I drove home my 03 last Jan......
100 miles of total Relief of all the stress accumulated over 40+ years

10 months later, my heart still glows and my face :) when I see my SSr.

Ditto my 03 - also purchased in January. Had three people standing around asking questions at the carwash this morning. (hand wash only).......

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Aqua Blurrr

ABLURRR-05 said:
well it looks kinda greenish blue in the light but a royel blue in the night
You picked an awesome color! That would be my next color choice if I were buying another one. Good luck and have tons of fun. Oh yes please take photos and share with us your new toy. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
houtex;

Guess you got your car back. How is it now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts