Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the SSR hitch and the SSR car cover. If you have them and no longer want or use them please let me know via email. Also, I'm starting a small collection of memorabelia on the SSR for my husband. I've only bought a few things so far and could use some help with what's out there, I know there are press kits and magazines available but what else is there? So far we have the concept model, SSR hardback book and the '05 brochure.

·
Registered
601 Posts
First question. Where will the car be keep, in a garage or out side. The reason I ask this question is because the factory cover is great for garage use but not that good out side. But I have a great companyt that I bought my cover from and they did a great job with the SSR lettering anf bow tie on the cover. Plus it has a life time warrenty.

But if you are goin gto use it in the garage the factory GM cover is also great. make sure you wash it first because it leavs alot of black dust from he cover on the car and then yo have to wipe down the car before you go out.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
There are some small collectable cars on Ebay black and red only so far that are 05's any info on the SSR I think he would like. I have some extra cars if you want I can email or PM you more info.

·
Registered
407 Posts
chevymall.com has a bunch of SSR stuff (hats, shirts, GREAT jackets, etc.)

man oh man......my wife still won't even sit in my car and I 've had it over a year let alone by me stuff for it.....

my addess is...... :lol

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brownhornet said:
First question. Where will the car be keep, in a garage or out side. The reason I ask this question is because the factory cover is great for garage use but not that good out side. But I have a great companyt that I bought my cover from and they did a great job with the SSR lettering anf bow tie on the cover. Plus it has a life time warrenty.

But if you are goin gto use it in the garage the factory GM cover is also great. make sure you wash it first because it leavs alot of black dust from he cover on the car and then yo have to wipe down the car before you go out.
Hi Brownhornet...ours is kept in the garage, is there any other place?? :) What company made yours and how did the quality, weight and price compare to the cover from GM?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wildcat66 said:
There are some small collectable cars on Ebay black and red only so far that are 05's any info on the SSR I think he would like. I have some extra cars if you want I can email or PM you more info.
Sure, email and let me know what you have. I'm trying to keep with red for the models since ours is red. We have the 1:18 model concept car but I've seen smaller ones and I like them. I'd like to get him the production model too.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ricardo said:
chevymall.com has a bunch of SSR stuff (hats, shirts, GREAT jackets, etc.)

man oh man......my wife still won't even sit in my car and I 've had it over a year let alone by me stuff for it.....

my addess is...... :lol
Hi ricardo...truth be known, I encouraged my husband to get the SSR. I fell in love with them when I saw the concept model and knew we had to have one. Invite your wife out for dinner but tell her she has to ride there in your SSR :lol I drive a yellow 2002 Thunderbird and he's spent big $$ on collectibles, books and things for me so it's only fair he has a collection for his too, right? We're planning to move soon (hopefully) and we're already designing the garage...half with T-Bird stuff and half with SSR stuff, it should be interesting! We haven't put much thought into decorating the house yet but we both have ideas for the garage! :lol

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have extra 1/25 and 1/32 diecasts 03 and 04 brosures 2x4 ssr banner ,detail book,4x8 ssr banner with red ssr etc if interested

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dohyatt said:
I have extra 1/25 and 1/32 diecasts 03 and 04 brosures 2x4 ssr banner ,detail book,4x8 ssr banner with red ssr etc if interested
Yes, please email pictures and prices if you can.

·
Premium Member
6,378 Posts
I've bought several scale models from the so called discount dept. stores. One of my favorite is the one my wife got me for Christmas. It came from Toys Are Us! Its motorized and it sounds like our SSR when it reve's up.

Scott 0168 :thumbs

·
Registered
601 Posts
Redline '05 said:
Hi Brownhornet...ours is kept in the garage, is there any other place?? :) What company made yours and how did the quality, weight and price compare to the cover from GM?
Car Motorsport is the name of the company (I think) But the price was $200 dollars compared to $300+ for the factory.

There is a picture in the gallery of the the new cover and what happen to my factory cover after being outside for several months.

But I think that that the factory cover is great for your use.

·
Registered
70 Posts
redline 05

Redline 05-Sent you a pm.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all who replied in this message and also privately. I've found everything I need for now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts