Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few weeks ago that I was looking for a yellow 05 but I have changed my mind.
I a now going silver.
I would like all the options and am hoping to stay as close to $30,000 as possible.
10,000 miles or less.
Please feel free to pm. or call me at 865-470-9944

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
442 Posts
why used?

Chris, If you read this forum anywhere near as much as this wannabe has, you will see it is not with glee that current owners learn their resale "value" sucks. Therefore, what you will run up against is used prices at or even higher than what you may actually be able to get a new SSR for. At best, your used SSR would be only a little below the best new price available. I think your gameplan might need refining. Another $1000 off the price of most new SSRs just got added recently, too. Congrats on coming around to silver. The simple monochromatic look of silver with no chrome wheels is classic indeed. PM me if you bump into a new cheap silver 6 speed, please.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
C1Trob said:
SOmething is wrong with that advertisement. Notice the last 5 of the VIN.
Seems to low to be an o5
True...must be a number misplaced somewhere...I am #11012 and an '04

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Once the remaining new SSrs are sold WE will soon be in control of the resale value of our collector Trucks folks. :)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Used prices to stablize and perhaps move upward...

Ricochet said:
Once the remaining new SSrs are sold WE will soon be in control of the resale value of our collector Trucks folks. :)
I had just heard from Bob where he stated that he has seen a rise in used SSR prices at auctions lately.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
The Bill Heard Chevy in Plant City, FL has a new 2005 silver that has been sitting on the lot collecting dust for at least 6 months now. I would think they'd be ready to deal. It's an automatic.:seeya

·
Registered
8 Posts
there is a new/used 2005 silver ssr at newton chevrolet in chattanooga, tn, i think they bought it at an gm auction, it is on the used car lot. add in the paper said it has 200 miles never titled, if you call ask for bill newberry used car sales manager.

chattanoogauv

1 - 10 of 10 Posts