Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright all you SSR drivers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and maybe South Carolina. I will be in your area tomorrow through Wednesday vacationing but driving a rented Navigator SO when you see a Lincoln Navigator flashing lights and hear it honking, you will see me waving at you.

I hope to see many of you and who knows, maybe I will meet a few of you. :thumbs

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Have a great trip and enjoy the Biltmore House. It is gorgeous. Especially at Christmas. If you have time, the Grove Park Inn is also a beautiful old Inn to tour this time of year. Its free of charge. A lot of famous people stay there. My dad is dogsitting for us and they are touring the Biltmore also. If you see a man on a red scooter, thats him. (we will be out of town as I stated before) We fly out of Asheville very early Sunday morning (6 AM) so we will be staying at the Asheville Airport Fairfiled Inn Saturday night.
Are you flying into Asheville? What time is your flight? If you have any questions about the area, I will be online until around 7PM Saturday night.
Enjoy our beautiful mountains. They were calling for some snow this weekend but now they are saying wintry mix so bring some warm clothes.
www.wlos.com is where you can get the local weather. Its a little more accurate than the weather channel but not much.

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm back and saw some of you

Ok, Just returned from GA, NC, SC, TN and saw two SSR's
First one was leaving Atlanta Saturday afternoon on I-85 just north of town around 14:30. I was heading toward Greenville, SC and passed a black SSR heading South. I flashed my lights, honked, and waved driving a Maroon Lincoln Navigator.

Second one was last night as I was heading south on I-75 just south of Chatanooga, TN around 18:45 and a red SSR was heading north, couldn't honk or flash lights as the darkness only allowed me a quick look at you.

Glad to see you guys out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts