Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who ordered the track package for the Daytona Rally.

Your package will be handed out at the Munch & Meet on Sunday. It is important that you pick it up then or make other arrangements to get it. When we enter the track we will be entering through a security gate. There is a pass in the package that you will need to enter. NO PASS, NO ENTRY! NO EXCEPTIONS! NO EXCUSES! And NO REFUNDS if you are turned away!

With this many people signed up to drive the laps, over 110, We can not afford to babysit you and hunt you down. It is up to you to get your package. They will not be available when you pull up to the gate. Make some sort of arrangements ahead of time!

There will also be a sheet with final staging instructions in the packet. These will outline all the procedures to follow. They are very important and should be read thoroughly. The Speedway has certain rules to follow and we need to obey them.

I do not like being this harsh but it needs to be done. Hope you all can understand.

Mike

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow. Based on the responses I got to this thread, exactly one, it seems everyone has things under control.

Those staying at the Fairfield and coming in late will have their stuff waiting for them. I see two people on the list that fit that profile.

If you are staying elsewhere it’s up to you to figure out a way to get things. Track tour tickets are also in there.

Those that have signed up friends be sure to let them know.

See everyone in a couple weeks.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If any of you that are going to the Daytona Rally have SSR running boards for sale PLEASE let me know.
Radarluv just took a set off. Not sure he is selling them. He lives in Palm Coast.

Second. Are you going to the rally? I do not have you listed anywhere. You are always welcome to join us but if you are planning on any of the extra items they need to be signed up for and paid in advance. Check this thread
http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f39/daytona-rally-april-8-11-2018-a-218561/index7.html
and figure out what you are doing. Too late for shirts but still a few days for other stuff.
I can be emailed at [email protected] if you have any questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts