Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In no particular order and usually with the top down at high volume:

Chicane - Autumn Tactics (Thrillseekers Mix)
Amanda Ghost - Glory Girl
The Beloved - The Sun Rising (Love Is Mix)
Andain - Beautiful Things
Andrea Parker - Unconnected
Carl Cox - The Other Side
Spiritualized - I Think I'm In Love (Chemical Brothers Mix)
William Orbit - Water From A Vine Leaf (Xylem Flow Mix)
Lost Witness - Song To The Siren (Fable Mix)
Kathleen Edwards - Copied Keys
Fluke - Zion
Bjork - All Is Full Of Love (Video Mix)
Delerium - Serenity Touched

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm probably showing my age...

But I didn't recognize ONE of those...

What genre of music are you listening to? I want to know, so I can try some of these out and see if I like them. Thanks!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wipurplechick said:
But I didn't recognize ONE of those...

What genre of music are you listening to? I want to know, so I can try some of these out and see if I like them. Thanks!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"
Sorry, I meant this to be a "so what are YOU listening to in your SSR?" threads, but since you asked...much of this music is electronic in nature, usually innovative and original compositions by twenty somethings from Europe or the U.K. The exceptions in this list are Amanda Ghost, Kathleen Edwards (both talented singer/songwriters currently getting heavy play on public radio) and "Song To The Siren", which is a remake of the classic Tim Buckley song. Carl Cox is a UK DJ/Producer consistently voted "worlds best DJ" - he draws bigger crowds than most bands can here, same with William Orbit. Zion is the song played while Neo and Trinity are getting naked in the Matrix Reloaded ;) Many of these can be sampled on places like amazon, by doing a google search, or the PTP (Napster, etc) engine of your choice.

- psy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts