Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked mine up yesterday, drove it back 200 miles to my home, what a vehicle!! I love it. Question, would someone post a picture of the cargo net hook location, my dealer did not install them and really didn't know where they belogned. Otherwise, my dealer (Don Hewlitt Inc.) made this the best buying experience I had ever been through. Happy New Year to all!!:lol

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
How is this:

You just connect the net to the tie downs on the tail gate (you have to tap out the little tabs that are there already or pull them out with a pair of pliers). Hook the velcro to the center of the rail that rides in the track. Hook the other ends of the net to the ends of the rail at the little loops on it. Personally, I think this configuration stinks. I am ordering more tie downs and holding the cargo to the floor of the bed with more tie downs in the rails on the bed itself with the net and bungies.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cargo net tie downs

Thanks, that picture helps. It looked correct to put them on the tailgate in the space where the plastic tabs are, but with my luck, it would have been incorrect. thanks again.

·
Registered
112 Posts
FYI, The tabs that slide down the side rails that came with mine had to be ground down to fit.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I know what you mean. I cut my finger trying to slide the tabs down one of the rails. Finally got it in though and it works fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts