Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new or used Buckle end for an 05 Chevy SSR driver side part #15796340 im searched gm sites seems little pricey if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction would be great tha ks

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,001 Posts
I'm looking for a new or used Buckle end for an 05 Chevy SSR driver side part #15796340 im searched gm sites seems little pricey if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction would be great tha ks
I've got a couple..... Happy to send one to you for a lot less than OE pricing.... Drop me a note.... [email protected]

Regards,

Mike

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,882 Posts
Curiosity got me. What is a "buckle end"? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,208 Posts
Lakerfever101, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT, while you are waiting for options,-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mike ordered a different part from you off your site didnt know you had some sent an email though and a buckle end is where the seatbelt clicks into

1 - 5 of 5 Posts