Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Proud Original Owner
Those are some very nice garages and car collections!
I just can't imagine the huge amounts of money they have invested in them.

Premium Member
You could add this one to the collection. It's probably more about the cars then the garage.....approx. 150 Chevy convertibles with one for each year/model that Chevy built between 1913-1975. It's located within 30 minutes of our house. I've been in his "garage" a few times. It has several wings! Couldn't find an exterior shot but you get the idea.....it's two stories tall with his private 18 hole golf course surrounding it. It's an amazing collection.....still miss one I sold to him a couple year's ago. He opens his garage to the public for a day every few years as a fund raiser for one of the local high schools. Every car is licensed and has a personalized plate. Attached to the garage is a separate large room with bar, TVs, etc for entertaining guests & business clients. The last time I stopped by they were getting ready to load a half dozen of his favorites into an enclosed semi trailer to take to Florida so he would have some toys nearby to enjoy during the winter at his FL residence.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts