Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,014 Posts
Welcome oldfarmboy from Raleigh, NC. Live in Carmel for 35 years until 2 1/2 years ago...miss it! You are in luck, several Fanatics in Indiana. IndianaCraig in Danville, 04 Bumble-Bee in Kokomo, Ross1957 & MicDonna in Wabash, Quest in Marion. All very active SSR Fanatics. They are regularly on the site so will chime in soon. Check out the upcoming Mid Georgia SSR Rally Oct. 3-7. Some of the IN Gang are coming! Safe TRKN! Bill

·
Premium Member
36,707 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :ssr:thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Caretaker of Max'sSSR
172 Posts
Indiana SSR here

Hey there any body from around Terre Haute Indiana? Are there any clubs or events near by?
Old Farm Boy.... I live in Danville Indiana about 60 miles to the east of Terre Haute. Coming up soon is a car show in my hometown of Danville on the court house square. On Friday September 7th 5-9pm https://www.visithendrickscounty.com/event/first-friday-cruise-ins/22137/

It is an easy nice drive to Danville from Terre Haute mostly on US 40 unless you choose to take I-70 east. Let me know if you are thinking of heading this way for next show and I will try to meet you you on the square. I met Mr. Bill there years ago. My wife and I sometimes take our SSR to visit our two boys who attend Rose Hulman in Terre Haute. I really like the drive between Danville and Terre Haute.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts