Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to propose an informal club until we can get it organized and there are enough people who want to administer to it.
Someone previously had come up with "H.O.T. SSR Club" which stands for Heart of Texas SSR Club.
I really like this and feel it describes our little informal group (one ride so far) well.

I am bringing this up because I cannot remember everyone's names much less their fanatic site handles and I know there are others of you out there that have the same problem...JimG.

I do not have the computer know how or programs to develop a logo so we would need one of you to develop that with our club name (whatever it may end up being) and then someone to come up with a business card format that we can all use and modify with our name, handle (address if wanted), phone number.

Then we could each print our own cards but they would all be in the same format and look very professional. We could use these cards at meets for one another and also at businesses that we are trying to solicit to host our gatherings.

What do ya'll think, anyone up to the tasks? I know rhughes made up some pretty cool cards he passed out at the last (and first) meet.

Let's move on this so I can move on organizing these rides.

Thanks everyone for your attention and help.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
ampmop said:
I want to propose an informal club until we can get it organized and there are enough people who want to administer to it.
Someone previously had come up with "H.O.T. SSR Club" which stands for Heart of Texas SSR Club.
I really like this and feel it describes our little informal group (one ride so far) well.

I am bringing this up because I cannot remember everyone's names much less their fanatic site handles and I know there are others of you out there that have the same problem...JimG.

I do not have the computer know how or programs to develop a logo so we would need one of you to develop that with our club name (whatever it may end up being) and then someone to come up with a business card format that we can all use and modify with our name, handle (address if wanted), phone number.

Then we could each print our own cards but they would all be in the same format and look very professional. We could use these cards at meets for one another and also at businesses that we are trying to solicit to host our gatherings.

What do ya'll think, anyone up to the tasks? I know rhughes made up some pretty cool cards he passed out at the last (and first) meet.

Let's move on this so I can move on organizing these rides.

Thanks everyone for your attention and help.
I'll do all I can to help you setup your "H.O.T. SSR Club". I can do your website, Domain Name, Graphics, Business Cards, Logo. I don't mind at all...

TRY OUT THIS LINK: http://ssrclub.homestead.com/TXhotssrclub.html

Steve ([email protected])

1 - 5 of 5 Posts