Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance anyone knows of someplace with stock for the inner door handle on the passenger side?

Part # 15841790

SSR-Parts.com says they had a batch custom made ... but they want $300 for it.

Hoping for a less expensive option, also don't care much for the "kit" that I've seen on these forums that requires modification and repair of the existing part, would rather just get a proper replacement.

·
Lost In The 50's
1,160 Posts
Inside door handles

P.M. Sent

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,017 Posts
Any chance anyone knows of someplace with stock for the inner door handle on the passenger side?

Part # 15841790

Hoping for a less expensive option, also don't care much for the "kit" that I've seen on these forums that requires modification and repair of the existing part, would rather just get a proper replacement.
If the plastic tabs broke on the pull, this is a common problem and a repair kit is available from Mike at Simple Engineering for $40 that repairs and reinforces the handle tabs. It is a better solution than another questionable plastic part and a whole lot less $$$.
https://www.shop.simple-engineering.com/category.sc?categoryId=21
Greg

Reactions: SSReplay

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts

Part # 15841790

I have one repaired with Satin Handle. $100.00 plus shipping Exchange just remove yours and bolt this in place. PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,649 Posts
Centsible, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts