Registered
403 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Check with Zoro1947 I think he had one. Just know the mileage on the cluster is what will show unless you have it reset to what yours is.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,783 Posts
I’m looking for an instrument cluster replacement for my automatic 2006. I’m not looking for a repair service but for a replacement. Any help?
[email protected]
What type of replacement cluster are you wanting? To my knowledge, there are no aftermarket companies making clusters for the SSR......

If you need an OEM replacement cluster, there are some used ones available..... and I happen to have one specifically for a 2006.. BUT, you will need to have a competent shop program your odometer miles into the new cluster. It usually requires that you provide the old cluster and the new one to the shop that programs it.

What can I do to help????

Mike

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,265 Posts
Also, please remember that the '06 Automatic IPC is specific to that year ONLY... The shifter indicator is different and it has unique programming (such as outside air temp on DIC). The EBAY clusters shown in the ads above are incorrect.....

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,188 Posts
More information.

The 03/04 cluster/PC Board are the same BUT the 05 PC Board is different and as river_rat said the 06 PC Board is different from 05.

Picture
1. 03/04 board, see red relay
2. 05 board, see blue relay
3. 06 board, see transmission display.

Dicktator

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,188 Posts
I will email you. My 06 is just been updated with stepper motors, X27-168 but is not back together yet.

I didn't finish putting on needles and trim on in case someone wanted LED,.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will email you. My 06 is just been updated with stepper motors, X27-168 but is not back together yet.

I didn't finish putting on needles and trim on in case someone wanted LED,.
I am updating with led so don’t bother
Actually my Chevy guy is doing it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts