Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed insurance companies. I have been with State Farm for years with no problems. When I added my SSR the annual bill for it was almost $1200. This seemed high so I did some shopping. AARP (I know at least a few of you are old enough) came up with a great price. For higher coverages than I had I am getting the SSR policy for about $650 a year. The total savings for my three cars was close to $1000.00!
Just thought I'd pass it along to my "over the hill" friends.

·
Registered
131 Posts
dingbat said:
I just changed insurance companies. I have been with State Farm for years with no problems. When I added my SSR the annual bill for it was almost $1200. This seemed high so I did some shopping. AARP (I know at least a few of you are old enough) came up with a great price. For higher coverages than I had I am getting the SSR policy for about $650 a year. The total savings for my three cars was close to $1000.00!
Just thought I'd pass it along to my "over the hill" friends.
for those of you that aren't aware of this, Shelter insurance uses your credit rating as your insurance rating. They have the absolute lowest price insurance on the market. My full coverage for My 04 SSR with $250.00 detuct. is $540.00 per year. I have sent many other people there and have been told that they too got the lowest prices on the market. Our 04 Surburban was $610.00 a year. State Farm drop us after 15 years with no claims for only one claim of vandalism and the person was caught.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i just found them online and unfortunately they do not service the eastern part of the u.s.

hey fiftiesnut.....you can ignore my PM but thanks anyway......

rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts