Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Scale Model

You can purchase the 1/64 Diecast model from Indy.com I beleave. Let me know if you can't find it on line. Its a cool addition to any collection.

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
pfisterlevel said:
Do they make a larger scale like 1/18th or 1/24th? I would like to have one if so.

John
Not that I have seen on the Brickyard Pace Car. I picked up a 1:25 scale Greenlight 03 SSR Indy Pace Car a month ago on ebay. They seem to be getting hard to find.

·
Registered
143 Posts
1/64 Model Available here too!!

1/64 AllState Pace SSR and other SSR models available at www.policecarmodels.com, I know it sounds funny to find them there, click on the "SSR MODELS" tab on the left. This is my website, hope I am not breaking any forum rules!:)

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
The Blue over Orange Pace Car is done with Dupont Hot Hues - Top is True Blue, bottom is Molten Orange.

They are not GM colors.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I don't care for the orange & blue color combo myself. It would look great if it were "Garnet and Gold" (GO 'NOLE's)
(You have to be a Floridian to understand this one)
:jester :glol :jester :glol :jester

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Blue over white

Ron said:
I don't care for the orange & blue color combo myself. It would look great if it were "Garnet and Gold" (GO 'NOLE's)
(You have to be a Floridian to understand this one)
:jester :glol :jester :glol :jester

:agree Your probably right
We are PENN STATE:jester :jester :):seeya

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
The same article also said 760 or so 06s were built until they corrected it yesterday.

I'll find the Dupont information - they were introducing their new Hot Hues on the truck.

I checked out a Z06 in Sunset Orange yesterday - very different color.

Found the link.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47001&postcount=1

I need to learn how to copy sections of another post - tried, but keep coming up with partial sentences only - not complete info. Any instructions available?

"a wide stripe of True Blue that begins above the grill and extends across the top of the vehicle to the deck lid with Molten Orange adorning the lower sides of each vehicle."

1 - 20 of 35 Posts