Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have interior trim pieces available, dash parts, kick panels, dash bezel, dash top, lower kick panel, satin trim pieces, seat belt trim, Aqua and silver windshield and door trim pieces. Door panels, no problem with inserts wrinkling up. $45 per interior trim piece and $200 door panels. Waterfall, lower dash radio and speakers, misc plastic retainers, door insulation and vapor barriers.

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,551 Posts
Dane, what color is the left (dr. Side) door panel? Does it have the colored trim piece at the top? What year is it out of? (Mine is MY2006) Condition of panel, any defects? Wrinkles?

Thx buddy,

==============
David :black:
saguaro-silhouetten-sonoran-desert-sunset-260nw-73669441.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
David it’s an ‘05 that they came out of. No wrinkles. The top trim on both sets have been removed, Aqua Blur and silver. I can try to get you photos again if you’d like.
Dane

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,551 Posts
Dane, would really like to see pics if its not too much trouble. As you know the door panel changed to allow better access to the seat controls on the side of the seat. As I understand it, the change in design occured after the start of '05 production so for that model year two different panels were correct. A picture would verify the newer design or not. :smile2:

Thx for your help,

===============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
2003 Redline with ghost flames
93 Posts
Hi. Not sure if you received my other messages so..... I really need the right hand door trim piece in picture #4. Part number VT125210. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Hi,

Do you still have the passenger side lower kick panel available? I don't see it in the images.

Thanks,
David :blur:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts